A very kind, relaxed and lovely family in Parsons Green, London is searching for a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to assist them in caring for their little one. Someone that is Norland-trained would be an ideal candidate for this role.
The family would also provide the candidate with a bedroom with an ensuite bathroom as their accommodation.
- preparing milk
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- taking to doctor’s appointments and helping the child with a bedtime routine
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- make sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping for the child’s supplies
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Location: Parsons Green, London
Start Date: September
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, from 7am to 7pm
Child: 3 month old
Job reference: 2306DN8
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.