A family in Bexley is looking for a Full-Time Live-in Housekeeper to make sure that the overall cleanliness of their household is maintained. Someone that could help cook delicious and healthy meals would be a plus.
Duties would include:
- doing the laundry and ironing the clothes
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean
- polishing floor
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
- cleaning up after meals
- changing bedsheets once a week
- keeping the home clean at all times
- running some errands for the family such as doing grocery shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills
Position: Full-Time Live-in Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 8 hours per day
Job reference: 06042220 HK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.