A reliable and professional Housekeeper is needed by a wonderful family in Islington to ensure that their household is always clean and organised, on a full-time, live-in basis.
Someone who is happy helping with their children from time to time would be a nice addition.
Duties would include:
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children
- making sure the children are always happy and safe
- sanitising and freshening the rooms
- ensuring the bedrooms are tidy
- mopping, sweeping and hoovering the floors
- loading the dishwasher/ doing the dishes
- dusting the furniture
Position: Full-Time Live-in Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday / 8-10 hours per day
Children: 2 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 25022223 HK-D
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.