A lovely family in Stockbridge, Hampshire needs a professional Full-Time Live-in Housekeeper to take charge of keeping their household clean and well-organised. They are ideally looking for someone that would be happy with providing occasional supervision of their children.
The family is happy to provide the candidate with their own room.
Duties would include:
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing the clothes
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
Position: Full-Time Live-in Housekeeper
Location: Stockbridge, Hampshire
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5 days a week / ideally 8-10 hours per day
Job reference: 30032221 HK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.