A professional and reliable Full-Time Live-in Housekeeper is needed by a family in Sutton to take charge of the overall maintenance of their household.
Duties would include:
- maintaining all bedrooms
- maintaining wardrobe/closet space
- ironing (clothes and beddings)
- folding clothes
- ensuring the kitchen and bathroom areas are kept tidy
- washing the dishes
- loading the dishwasher
- hoovering mopping and sweeping
- dusting furniture and ornaments
- spraying all rooms
- cooking healthy meals
- buying grocery items for the family
- cleaning up the utensils after cooking
- running errands
Position: Full-Time Live-in Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday/ ideally 8 hours per day
Job reference: 26042223 HK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.