A lovely family in Wandsworth is looking for a reliable Full-Time Live-in Housekeeper to keep their household clean and organised.
They are ideally looking for someone who has cooking experience.
Duties would include:
- loading the dishwasher/doing the dishes
- fusting furniture
- freshening and sanitising the rooms
- doing the laundry and ironing the clothes
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean
- polishing floor
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
- running some errands for the family such as doing grocery shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills
Position: Full-Time Live-in Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 6 days a week / ideally 6-8 hours per day
Job reference: 25032223 HK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.