A very kind, relaxed and lovely family based in Fulham would like to hire a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to help them care for their baby. They are ideally looking for someone who is Norland-trained.
The family would provide a bedroom with an ensuite bathroom as accommodation for the right candidate.
Duties would include:
- preparing milk
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- taking to doctor’s appointments and helping the child with a bedtime routine
- organising the child’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
- make sure the child’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping for the child’s supplies
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start Date: September
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, from 7am to 7pm
Child: 3 month old
Job reference: 08062222 DN-D
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.