A family from the Bromley district is searching for a Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper who can provide them assistance in looking after their two children whilst keeping their home well-maintained.
They are ideally looking for someone that could drive.
- cooking healthy meals for the children
- following morning and afternoon routines
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training for the little ones
- helping the older children with homework
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals
- washing and ironing children’s clothes
- reporting every activity and issue to the parents
- cleaning up after each meal
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all times
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: ideally 40-50 hours per week
Children: 2 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 17032220 NHK-G
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.