A Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family in Fulham to assist them in caring for their wonderful children and maintain the overall cleanliness of their household. They are ideally looking for someone that could cook.
Duties would include:
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age-appropriate games
- taking them for walks in the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
- doing arts and crafts together
- supporting all aspects of their development
- maintaining and cleaning their home
- doing the laundry and ironing
- running errands and doing groceries
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 8-10 hours per day
Children: 8 month old and 2 year old
Job reference: 10062222 NHK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.