A Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a very lovely family in Great Witchingham, Norfolk to help with school runs and with the household duties whilst their children are at school. They would need someone happy to do some night/weekend babysits.
Someone that could help in preparing meals and travel with the family to the Middle East is ideal. Someone that could drive is also a bonus.
Accommodation: annex / self-contained flat
- providing developmentally appropriate educational games
- teaching manners and other socially appropriate behaviour
- doing arts and crafts
- reading books
- assisting with homework
- taking children to parks and playgrounds
- taking children on special outings to museums and the zoo
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- polishing the furniture and silverware
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Great Witchingham, Norfolk
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday with some nights/weekends
Children: 4 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 23022220 NHK
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.