A Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Hackney to take charge of the overall maintenance of their household and keep an eye on their children.
Someone with cooking experience would be a bonus.
- cooking healthy meals for the children
- following morning and afternoon routines
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training
- helping the older children with homework
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- maintaining and cleaning their home
- doing the laundry and ironing
- running errands and doing groceries
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 6 days a week, ideally 8 hours per day
Children: 3 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 25042221 NHK-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.