A Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family in Harrow to take care of their household and watch over their children.
- getting the children up and ready in the morning
- preparing breakfast and a packed lunch for them
- organising playdates and supervising them
- reading to the children and helping them to read
- encouraging the children to try new activities to explore their interests
- preparing dinner for the children
- cleaning and sterilising milk bottles for the baby
- ensuring the children are ready for bed in the evening by bathing them, brushing their teeth and changing into their pyjamas
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- polishing the furniture and silverware
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Saturday, ideally 40-50 hours per week
Children: 4 month old, 2 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 11032222 NHK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.