A lovely family based in Lambeth is searching for a Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper to maintain the overall cleanliness of their household and assist them in taking care of their children.
- preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering, preparing bottles, cleaning up
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler
- bathing and dressing the children
- supporting all aspects of the children’s development
- keeping the bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- loading the dishwasher
- polishing floor
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 6 days per week, ideally 8 hours per day
Children: 2 month old and 4 year old
Job reference: 18022221 NHK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.