A Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper role is open for a lovely family based in Lewisham. They would need someone to help them take care of their wonderful children and keep their household well-maintained.
Someone that drives would be a plus for this role, someone who is comfortable and experienced with taking care of pets would also be ideal.
- getting the children up and ready for the day
- sterilising milk bottles
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- engaging in age-appropriate activities
- resettling the baby after feeding
- taking them to different activities
- teaching them nursery rhymes
- playing both fun and educational games
- tidying away their toys after use
- ensuring they are washed, in their pyjamas and ready for bed
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 6 days a week, ideally 6-8 hours per day
Children: 2 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 05042221 NHK-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.