A Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family based in Lewisham to take charge of the overall cleanliness of their household whilst keeping an eye on their child.
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s physical and mental development
- messy play with the child
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child
- doing arts and crafts
- taking to parks and playgrounds
- feeding the child and helping with a bedtime routine
- keeping bedroom and play area neat and tidy
- loading the dishwasher
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8-10 hours per day
Child: 4 year old
Job reference: 17062223 NHK-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.