A lovely family from Redbridge is looking for a reliable Nanny Housekeeper, on a Full-Time, Live-in basis to keep a close eye on their children whilst being able to keep their household clean and organised.
- looking after the children’s needs, welfare, development, health and safety
- supervision of the children at all times
- taking the children to and from activities and play dates
- changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles
- bathing the children and preparing them for nap time or bedtime routine
- ensuring the bedrooms are tidy
- mopping, sweeping and hoovering the floors
- loading the dishwasher/doing the dishes
- dusting furniture
- freshening and sanitising the rooms
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8-10 hours per day
Children: 2 year old and 4 year old
Job reference: 11022221 NHK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.