A Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family based in South Kensington to keep their household clean and well-organised at all times and to also keep an eye on their children.
They are ideally looking for someone that loves pets and must be happy to walk their dog. They would also need someone that would be happy to spend 7 weeks in Spain with them during the summer. Someone that drives would also be a bonus.
Duties would include:
- providing developmentally appropriate educational games
- teaching manners and other socially appropriate behaviour
- doing arts and crafts
- reading books
- going to the library
- assisting with homework
- taking children to parks and playgrounds
- taking children on special outings to museums and the zoo
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- polishing the furniture and silverware
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Location: South Kensington
Start Date: end of May/early June
Days/Hours: 5 days per week, around 9 hours per day – Sunday & Monday days off
Children: 10 year old and 12 year old
Job reference: 1105225 NHK
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.