A lovely family in Wiveton, Norfolk is looking to hire a Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper to help them look after their child and to keep their household clean and organised.
They would ideally need someone who is happy to help on the weekends when the older kids come and visit, and that also loves dogs because the family owns three miniature wired hair dachshunds. Someone that knows how to drive would be a plus.
Accommodation: Own bedroom would be provided.
- preparing meals for the children
- supporting all aspects of their development
- keeping their bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- setting feeding and nap times
- playing both fun and educational games
- changing them when needed
- loading the dishwasher
- taking them for walks to the local park or high street
- ensuring they are washed and ready for bed at the end of the day
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper
Location: Wiveton, Norfolk
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday and on weekends when the older kids visit
Children: 20 month old and expecting a baby in April
Job reference: 25022222 NHK
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.