A lovely family in Islington require Full-Time Live-in Nanny to help them out with their children. They are ideally looking for someone that drives as the nanny would be responsible for school runs. Someone that speaks Spanish would also be ideal.
- getting the children ready in the morning and taking them to school
- collecting children from school
- preparing meals and snacks
- helping with their homework
- playing age-appropriate games together
- reading stories to them
- tidying away their toys after use
- helping with the evening routine, eg help children organise their bags for the next day
- light laundry of children’s clothes
- occasional grocery shopping
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start Date: early March
Days/Hours: 6 days per week, ideally 40-50 hours per week
Children: 5 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 14022220 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.