A Full-time Live-in Nanny is needed by a lovely family in the Kensington area. The nanny will mainly care for their 5-month old baby but must also be happy to help in looking after their 5-year old.
- supervising mealtime
- performing general nursery duties
- preparing milk bottles
- sterilising bottles
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for both children
- doing the children’s laundry
- changing nappies
- bathing and changing the children’s clothes
- attending to all the children’s needs
- ensuring that the children are always safe and comfortable
Position: Permanent Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start/End Date: mid-May
Days/Hours: 6 days a week, 24 hours a day
Children: 5 month old and 5 year old
Job reference: 23022222 DN
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.