A Full-Time Live-in Nanny is needed by a lovely family around Kensington. The nanny will mainly care for their younger child but must also be happy to help look after their older child.
- supervising mealtime
- performing general nursery duties
- preparing milk bottles
- sterilising bottles
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for both children
- doing the children’s laundry
- changing nappies
- bathing and changing the children’s clothes
- attending to all the children’s needs
- ensuring that the children are always safe and comfortable
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start Date: mid-May
Days/Hours: 24/6 (but the baby almost sleeps through the night so this position is mostly a day nanny role)
Children: 5 month old and 5 year old
Job reference: 23022222 DN-D1
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.