A very lovely Family based in Kensington is looking for a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to help them take care of their wonderful children. They are ideally looking for someone to primarily care for their baby but must also be happy to help look after both of the children.
Accommodation: initially the nanny will stay in the baby’s room but will then have her own room
- assisting with bath time routine
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the other child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- preparing milk for the little one
- reading them books
- helping with the bedtime routine
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start Date: mid-May
Days/Hours: 24/6 (but the baby almost sleeps through the night so this position is mostly a day nanny role)
Children: 6 month old and 5 year old
Job reference: 23022222 DN-D3
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.