A Full-Time Live-in Nanny is needed by a very lovely family living in Kensington to help them take care of their wonderful children. They are ideally looking for someone who has experience taking care of babies. The candidate would primarily care for their baby but must also be happy to help look after both of the children.
Duties would include:
- assisting with bath time routine
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- reading books to them
- helping the older child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- preparing milk for the little one
- helping with the bedtime routine
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 4-5 days per week, around 10-12 hours per day
Children: 5 month old and 5 year old
Job reference: 11052220 DN-D
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.