A very lovely family in Knightsbridge would like a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to help them in caring for their wonderful children. The candidate would mainly care for the toddler since the older child is mostly at school, but they must also be happy to take care of both their children. Someone who is happy to travel with the family would also be ideal.
A double bedroom + ensuite bathroom accommodation would be provided for the candidate.
Duties would include:
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities
- arranging playdates
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children
- making sure the children are always happy and safe
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children
- some light childcare-related housekeeping such as:
- organising the children’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- make sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping for the children’s supplies
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 12 hours per day (from 7am-7pm)
Children: 2 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 04042220 DN-D1
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.