A Full-Time Live-in Nanny is needed by a family in Merton to help them take care of their wonderful children.
The candidate would be provided with their own room with a bathroom for accommodation.
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby with milk
- helping with potty training
- playing age-appropriate games
- taking them for walks in the park
- resettling the baby after feeding
- doing arts and crafts with the toddler
- supporting all aspects of their development
- cooking meals for the toddler
- ensuring the children are bathed, in pyjamas and ready for bed
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 6 days a week, ideally 6-8 hours per day
Children: 8 month old and 3 year old
Job reference: 21042220 DN-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.