A lovely family in Southampton, Hampshire requires a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to provide them assistance in caring for their children. The family is ideally looking for someone that speaks Spanish and has cooking experience.
- cooking healthy meals for the children
- following morning and afternoon routines
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training for the little ones
- helping the older children with homework
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals
- washing and ironing children’s clothes
- reporting every activity and issue to the parents
- cleaning up after each meal
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start/End Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8-10 hours per day
Children: 1 year old and 4 year old
Job reference: 29032220 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.