A lovely family in the Southwark area is looking for a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to help them take care of their wonderful children. They are ideally looking for someone that could drive.
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities
- arranging playdates
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children
- making sure the children are always happy and safe
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children
- organising the children’s clothes
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start/End Date: mid-April
Days/Hours: 6 days a week, ideally 40-50 hours per week
Children: 2 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 24032220 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.