A lovely family based in Southwark is looking for a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to assist them with taking care of their children. They are ideally looking for someone who speaks Spanish. Someone that could cook meals for the family would also be ideal.
Duties would include:
- responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of the children
- tended to the emotional comfort of the children
- preparing and serving nutritious meals
- maintaining a safe and healthy environment
- washing and bathing the children
- organising trips to the park, library and taking the child to lessons and appointments
- planning and organising age-related activities for the child such as games, trips and play-dates
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, around 8-10 hours per day
Children: 2 year old and 3 year old
Job reference: 27052221 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.