A lovely family in Washington DC, USA require a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to help them care for their baby. Someone that has experience caring for newborns would be ideal for this role.
The family is ideally looking for someone that speaks Italian. Bi-weekly pay, vacation and travel to Italy with the family for work. There is also a University close by if the candidate is interested in attending.
- day to day care of one child
- ensuring that the child’s belongings are tidy & clean
- meal planning & cooking for the child
- potty training
- ensuring sleep routine is in place
- attending to the child’s physical and pastoral needs
- travelling with the family
- packing and unpacking the child’s belongings when travelling
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Location: Washington DC, USA
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: ideally 40 hours per week
Child: newborn due April
Job reference: 23022221 DN
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.