A Full-Time Live-in Nanny is needed by a lovely family based in Washington DC, USA to help assist them in taking care of their baby. Someone with newborn caring experience would be an ideal candidate for this role, the candidate must be happy to travel to Italy with the family.
- day to day care of one child
- ensuring that the child’s belongings are tidy & clean
- meal planning & cooking for the child
- potty training
- ensuring sleep routine is in place
- attending to the child’s physical and pastoral needs
- travelling with the family
- packing and unpacking the child’s belongings when travelling
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Location: Washington DC, USA
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: ideally 40 hours per week
Child: newborn due around late April
Job reference: 23022221 DN-D2
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.