A lovely family in Westminster is looking for a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to assist them in taking care of their child. The family is ideally looking for someone who loves pets as much as they do.
Accommodation: own separate room with a bathroom
- looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and safety
- supervision of the child at all times
- taking the child to and from activities and play dates
- changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles
- bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start/End Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8-10 hours per day
Child: 9 month old
Job reference: 14032221 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.