A lovely family in Westminster is looking for a Full-Time Live-in Nanny to help them in caring for their sweet and wonderful children. The candidate must also be happy sharing a room with the toddler.
Duties would include:
- supervision of the children at all times
- doing school drop off and pickups for the older child
- organising playdates, playgroups, trips to the park and playground
- encouraging children’s development by playing with them
- planning appropriate activities including taking them to local classes and activities
- reading to the children
- arts and crafts
- imaginative play
- messy play
- getting the children ready in the morning
- changing nappies, sterilising bottles and bath and nap time for the toddler
Position: Full-Time Live-in Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days: 5 days a week
Children: 2 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 1605221 DN
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.