A Full-Time Live-out Housekeeper role is open for a family in Fulham to maintain the overall cleanliness of their household. Someone that could cook meals would be ideal.
Duties would include:
- doing the laundry and ironing the clothes
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean
- polishing floor
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
- cleaning up after meals
- changing bedsheets once a week
- keeping the home clean and sanitised at all times
- running some errands for the family such as doing grocery shopping for the family’s supplies
Position: Full-Time Live-out Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8 hours per day
Job reference: 15022220 HK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.