A Full-Time Live-out Housekeeper is needed by a wonderful couple in Fulham to make sure that their household is always clean and tidy.
Duties would include:
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing the clothes
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
Position: Full-Time Live-out Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5 days a week, around 40 hours per week
Job reference: 14062221 HK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.