A Full-Time Live-out Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family in Guildford, Surrey to make sure that the overall cleanliness of their household is maintained.
They are also pretty flexible and ideally looking for someone that is happy to help with some childcare when needed.
Duties would include:
- full housekeeping duties
- doing the laundry and ironing the clothes
- hoovering the carpets and floors
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean
- polishing floor
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
- cleaning up after meals
- changing bedsheets once a week
- keeping the home clean at all times
- running some errands for the family such as doing grocery shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills
Position: Full-Time Live-out Housekeeper
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Start Date: July/August
Days/Hours: 5 days a week (Monday – Friday), ideally 40 hours per week
Children: 8 month old and 3 year old
Job reference: 08062221 HK-D
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid (if applicable)
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.