A wonderful family based in Camden is in need of a full-time live-out Nanny to provide sole-charged care for their child. They are ideally looking for a Dutch-speaking candidate.
They would also require some babysitting prior to the given start date.
- providing attentive care for the child
- performing general nursery duties
- preparing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- doing the child’s laundry
- bathing and changing the child’s clothes
- arranging fun and stimulating activities for the child
- ensuring a clean and safe environment for the children
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: End of May
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally from 8am to 6pm
Child: 8 month old
Job reference: 18022220 DN
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.