A lovely family in Dagenham is currently looking for a Full-Time Live-out Nanny to assist them in taking care of their children. They are ideally looking for someone who speaks Italian.
- arranging appropriate activities for the children
- pick the children up from school
- meals preparations
- school runs
- helping out with homework
- going to the park
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates
- doing extracurricular activities such as sports
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start/End Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8 hours per day
Children: 4 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 03032221 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.