A family in Ealing is currently looking to hire a Nanny, on a Full-Time, Live-out basis to help them in caring for their child. They are ideally looking for someone that is a driver. Someone that is comfortable working around pets would also be ideal.
- ensuring that the child is always safe and happy
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- feeding (including bottle feeding)
- taking the child to playgroups, classes, playdates, the park etc.
- playing games and arranging interesting, fun indoor activities
- bathing and dressing the child
- changing nappies
- tidying up after the child, ensuring the child’s room is always clean and tidy etc
- putting the child down for naps
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5 days per week, ideally 8 hours per day
Child: 3 year old
Job reference: 11022222 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.