A family in Beckenham needs a Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper to take charge of the overall maintenance of their household and help them look after their very sweet and lovely children.
Duties would include:
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities
- arranging playdates
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children
- making sure the children are always happy and safe
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- ensuring the bedrooms are tidy
- mopping, sweeping and hoovering the floors
- loading the dishwasher/doing the dishes
- dusting furniture
- freshening and sanitising the rooms
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, around 10 hours per day
Children: 3 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 10052220 NHK-D
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.