A Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family in Camden to help them look after their children and to keep maintain the overall cleanliness of their home.
They would ideally need someone who is happy to help in meal preparations, and that also loves pets because the family owns three beautiful dogs. Someone who drives would also be ideal.
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities
- arranging playdates
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children
- making sure the children are always happy and safe
- helping with bath and bedtime routine
- ensuring the bedrooms are tidy
- mopping, sweeping and hoovering the floors
- loading the dishwasher/ doing the dishes
- dusting furniture
- freshening and sanitising the rooms
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8 hours per day
Children: 2 year old and 4 year old
Job reference: 07032220 NHK-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.