A Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family based in Camden to help them look after their wonderful children and to make sure that their home is clean and tidy at all times.
Someone that has cooking experience would be a plus for this role.
- getting the children up and ready for the day
- sterilising milk bottles
- taking the toddler to nursery classes
- engaging in age-appropriate activities
- resettling the baby after feeding
- taking them to different activities
- teaching them nursery rhymes
- playing both fun and educational games
- tidying away their toys after use
- ensuring they are washed, in their pyjamas and ready for bed
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8-10 hours per day
Children: 10 month old and 2 year old
Job reference: 04042222 NHK-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.