A Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a lovely family in Ealing to help them take care of their wonderful kids as well as keep their house clean and organised. They are ideally looking for someone that is comfortable working around pets.
- school drop-offs and pick-ups
- taking the children to afterschool activities
- preparing healthy meals
- helping with the completion of school assignments
- running errands for the family such as picking up the dry cleaning
- making the beds
- organising the laundry and ironing
- doing puzzles with the children
- caring for antiques
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8 hours per day
Children: 4 year old and 8 year old
Job reference: 31032223 NHK-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.