A lovely family in Southwark needs a Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper to keep their household well-maintained and help them look after their children. They are ideally looking for someone that drives.
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times
- mopping the floor
- cleaning the cupboard
- doing laundry and ironing
- organising their clothes
- washing the dishes
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family
- changing nappies and cleaning and sterilising bottles for the little one
- washing and dressing the children
- playing with them
- arranging age-appropriate activities
- taking them to various playdates
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 5 days a week, ideally 8 hours per day
Children: 1 year old and 5 year old
Job reference: 25042220 NHK-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.