A Full-Time Live-out Nanny is needed by a lovely family in Islington to help them take care of their wonderful children. Someone that has experience taking care of babies would be an ideal candidate for this role.
Duties would include:
- preparing milk
- organising the children’s daily routine
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing them
- playing with them
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners
- creating activities and playdates
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler
- light housekeeping such as:
- laundry and ironing after the children
- cleaning up after the meals
- maintaining the children’s room and play areas tidy at all times
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: 4 days a week, ideally 10 hours per day
Children: 4 month old and 2 year old
Job reference: 17062221 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.