A very relaxed and lovely family in Islington is looking for a Full-Time Live-out Nanny to help them care for their wonderful baby. They are ideally looking for someone that is happy to do flexible working hours and with some odd weekend day covers.
- ensuring the baby is safe at all times
- sterilising milk bottles and feeding the baby milk
- arranging the baby’s laundry and ironing
- singing nursery rhymes to the baby
- establishing a sleep and feeding routine
- tidying the nursery
- organising and maintaining the baby’s clothes
- taking the baby on walks for fresh air
- helping with bath time
- giving weekly updates on the baby’s development
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: August or end of September
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm with every other Friday being 10 am to 8 pm
Child: 7 1/2 month old
Job reference: 22062220 DN
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.