A lovely family in Lambeth requires a Full-Time Live-out Nanny to help them look after their children. Someone who has experience caring for babies would be an advantage for this role.
- assisting with bath time routine
- dressing the children
- feeding them
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age-appropriate activities
- playing with them
- helping the other child with homework
- making sure they are always happy and safe
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- preparing milk for the little one
- reading them books
- helping with the bedtime routine
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 6-8 hours per day
Children: 2 month old and 6 year old
Job reference: 22042223 DN-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.