A Full-Time Live-out Nanny is required by a lovely family in Leyton to take good care of their baby. They would consider someone who could speak another language, ideally French, Spanish, Mandarin or Chinese.
Someone who is flexible to do 40-45 hrs work per week (Mon-Fri daytime plus one weekday evening) and who also lives locally would be ideal.
- preparing bottles of milk for the child
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering
- preparing bottles, cleaning up
- bathing and dressing the child
- helping a child with general hygiene
- taking the child to baby groups
- assisting with language acquisition and development while the child is still young
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start/End Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm
Child: 10 month old
Job reference: 29032222 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.