A Full-Time Live-out Nanny is needed by a lovely family in Newham to assist them with their wonderful children. They are ideally looking for someone that speaks Spanish.
- getting the children ready in the morning and taking them to school
- collecting children from school
- preparing meals and snacks
- arranging playdates
- helping with their homework
- playing age-appropriate games together
- reading stories to them
- tidying away their toys after use
- helping with the evening routine, eg help children organise their bags for the next day
- light laundry of children’s clothes
- occasional grocery shopping
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start/End Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday, ideally 8 hours per day
Children: 6 year old and 8 year old
Job reference: 01032220 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.