A lovely family around Redbridge is looking for a Full-Time Live-out Nanny to help them look after their wonderful children. They are ideally looking for someone that could cook simple yet delicious and healthy meals.
Duties would include:
- make sure that the children are up early in the morning
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks
- bathing and dressing them
- helping with homework
- doing after school activities with the children
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s physical and mental development
- messy play with the children
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children
- doing arts and crafts
- taking them to parks and playgrounds
- feeding the children and helping with the bedtime routine
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 40 hours per week
Children: 4 year old and 6 year old
Job reference: 16052220 DN-G
Salary to be discussed in the interview.
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up to date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.