A Full-Time Live-out Nanny to provide attentive care for their child is needed by a lovely family in Richmond. They are ideally looking for someone that speaks Italian. Someone that drives would also be ideal.
- helping the child with afterschool activities like homework
- providing healthy meals and snacks for the child
- providing supervision and constant care to the child
- tidying up child’s bedrooms and play areas
- playing with the child and taking to the park
- planning and organising age-related activities
- stimulating the child to read and be active
- reading to and with the child
- implementing daily routines
Position: Full-Time Live-out Nanny
Start Date: ASAP
Days/Hours: Weekdays, ideally 40 hours per week
Child: 6 year old
Job reference: 20042221 DN-G
Current Paediatric First Aid
Current Enhanced DBS
UK work permit (if applicable)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV and we will contact you for further documents.
By responding to this advert you agree that we can hold your details on our database in accordance with GDPR.
Please ONLY apply for this position via this website – please DO NOT CALL OR TEXT the office number. Once we have received your application we will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further at this stage.